Stranger Than Fiction

It's all true, but we are strangers.

Wednesday, May 24, 2006

empty

I'm tired... very tired. Too much on my mind to get a lot of sleep last night.

It's funny how big and empty my bed felt last night. Just me. All alone in it. Not that he stayed over very often, but I guess now that he wont be staying over again, it seemed just a little bigger.

Today my friend asked me if we had to hate him. She said she could, if I needed her too, but she actually liked him. I told her I liked him too. And no, I didn't hate him, nor did I want too.

I have new shoes on. They were on sale for 19.99, i didn't know that till I got to the cash. I did what every smart girl would do....i solved the what colour debate by buying both black and beige. I bought one more pink tshirt, one cute denim skirt, one cute tank top. Talk about retail therapy. And i'm not even showing sadness on the outside.
And to think, I thought I would stop spending money frivolously. Someday, I'll learn.

I'm done for the night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home